If you are a MassMutual career advisor, you can access Coverpath in 3 easy steps:
- Use the Chrome browser (download it here if you don't have it) **
- Go to https://coverpath.com
- Sign in through Okta
You can also access Coverpath through your MassMutual Okta home page. The Coverpath tile will appear there:
Are you a broker?
**IMPORTANT: Coverpath and browser type
- Coverpath is optimized for all major browsers however, if you are on the MM network and using MM's default instance of Internet Explorer (IE), a specific back-end configuration in this setup can cause rendering problems. This may affect other non-Chrome browsers as well. Please do not use IE or other browser types and use Chrome instead.
Coverpath works for clients across all modern browser types. Internet Explorer is not supported (it is no longer fully supported by Microsoft, in favor of the Edge browser).
- Coverpath is mobile optimized -- in addition to working on your desktop, laptop or tablet, you can access Coverpath on your mobile phone.
- If you have problems accessing Coverpath, let us know via email@example.com
**IMPORTANT: Testing Coverpath 'on yourself'
Coverpath supports 'proxy access': the ability for someone other than the financial professional to access the platform.
Dual Role Users
If you have dual roles, such as Financial Professional (AA ID) and Field Support (AE ID), follow these steps to make sure you are logged in with the desired role:
- Open Chrome
- IMPORTANT: Go to https://massmutual.okta.com/login/default
- Login with your AA (or AE, whichever you are attempting to use) Okta credentials
- Click on the Coverpath tile or go to coverpath.com
These steps ensure that your Chrome browser session keeps your roles distinct (if you are working as both roles in parallel within Chrome).