What is the Client Case Center?
Coverpath is not currently integrated with MassMutual CRM systems like Workbench and Salesforce. The Client Case Center within Coverpath is a lightweight CRM that advisors and proxies can use to review and track applications. It shows key information like the policy #, status of the application, client information, face amounts, etc.
- Field/Support staff can access advisors' Client Case Center via proxy access functionality. Click here for more information.
- We created a video showing best practices for tracking Coverpath cases as a New Business Coordinator. Click here for the video and resources.
Navigate to the Client Case Center by clicking Cases in the top navigation:
How do I Track Cases?
- The default view includes all applications and policies
- You can Search for cases in the search bar
- Advisors can search by owner or insured name, owner's email or policy number.
- Proxies and those with agency-level access such as New Business Coordinators can also search by advisor last name.
- You can Download your Client Case Center in CSV format. This download includes key information such as: Submitted Date, Free Look End Date, Convertible Until, Primary and Secondary Policy Premium, and Payment Frequency.
- Agency management can use this information to supplement the MassMutual field data reports.
- Proxies with agency-level access can view pending and issued cases for all advisors.
- You can Filter by case status and Producer name
- Export Filtered Results: The Download feature exports the currently displayed results (e.g. export only the selected producer's cases)
What Does Each Status Mean?
For case status definitions, click here.
How to Manage the Client Case Center
- You can delete any application or quote, as long as the client hasn't submitted it yet. Click here for details on how to delete a case
- Click into a case to see more detailed information and to access the policy packet for issued policies:
- Check real-time information on the status of APPS and ExamOne managed exams to help you stay on top of the paramedical process:
- Click on Download Application Packet or Download Policy Packet to...
- See the application after submission and client eSignature
- See the policy documents (including the application) after a policy is issued
- In case your pop-up blocker is turned on, follow these steps to reset it so it is not triggered for Coverpath
- The application and policy documents will appear and are available as a PDF for downloading or printing: