Exception Coverpath Exam Workflow (using a non-ExamOne or non-APPS provider)
**IMPORTANT: At this stage of the Coverpath launch, we recommend using the integrated paramedical provider options (ExamOne and APPS). Thanks to this integration, these provide the fastest processing time. Using any other vendor introduces processing delays that could be extensive due to the manual uploading and approval/disapproval checks required.
1/ If your client already completed a paramedical exam (from a non-ExamOne or non-APPS provider) and submitted a Coverpath app, please follow these steps:
- As soon as the application is submitted (you will receive an email notification when this occurs), contact Support and request that all automated exam scheduling be turned off
- Securely obtain the lab slip / barcode number from the exam provider
- Upload the lab slip using this online form (more details and a PDF version are here)
- Contact Support if you have any questions
2/ If your client has not already completed a paramedical exam and you want to help schedule this:
- Work with your client to schedule the exam with your desired provider
- In parallel, have the client submit the Coverpath application
- Contact Support as soon as the application is submitted (you will receive an email notification when this occurs), and request that all automated exam scheduling be turned off
For Reference: The Standard ExamOne / Default Exam Process
Can I use my client's DI exam results?
Yes -- see option #1 above.