All feedback during the Coverpath pilot period is extremely important to us, no matter how small. Please keep the feedback coming!
If you encounter an error or a technical problem that prevents you from taking a specific action in Coverpath, let us know (e.g. inability to access Coverpath, error message after clicking the Submit button, etc.)
We can troubleshoot (and solve) the problem most efficiently if you provide the following information:
- Numbered steps taken prior to the error/problem
- A screenshot of the error/problem
- Browser type (e.g. Chrome)
- Does the problem occur if you use a browser incognito / inPrivate session?
- If you're using the Chrome browser (recommended during the pilot phase), go to File > New Incognito Window
- Go to http://coverpath.com
- Proceed as usual; attempt the action that triggered the problem initially (more information on this troubleshooting technique is in our Troubleshooting support section here)
Help drive product improvements by letting us know what would make Coverpath work better for you.
When recommending a feature:
- Be specific whenever possible, especially if it pertains to a location / step / workflow in the Coverpath process
- Identify the impact the feature would have for you, your agency and your clients
- Describe the 'pain point' in not having the feature currently
Examples we've collected include:
- Ability for the financial professional to fill out the app [DONE - see Prepare the Application on Behalf of your Client]
- I don't have the best experience with ExamOne in my region; can you add APPS as a paramedical provider? [DONE - see Exam Vendor Choice]
- More detailed app statuses in the Account Center that would, for example, let me know if additional questions were sent to the client by Underwriting
- Integration with Salesforce
- The state of CA is important to my business; can you add it to Coverpath's eligible states? [DONE]
- Can you put training resources online? [DONE - right here!]
To date, we've received excellent feedback and feature requests from you, many of which were incorporated into the product roadmap, built and launched.
The more we learn about what works best for you and your clients, the more we can improve Coverpath and tap its full potential.