We're here to help!
Clients have multiple support options after clicking Help:
- Phone: 1-866-618-7797
- Email: email@example.com
- Direct communication with you, the Financial Professional
- FAQ link
- The Phone option provides real-time support via our near 100% CSAT (customer satisfaction) scoring Customer Service and Operations Team -- truly one of the best in the business.
- Email allows clients to submit a support 'ticket' which we will review, troubleshoot and respond to, usually the same day.
- Support availability:
Monday: 8:00 - 8:00 PM EST
Tuesday - Thursday: 9:00 - 7:00 PM EST
Friday: 9:00 - 6:00 PM EST
5. Direct communication with you, the Financial Professional
- This support option reflects one of Coverpath's core strengths: The efficiency of an online application with the support and expertise of a Financial Professional.
- You can be as hands on or off with your clients depending on their level of need -- Coverpath does not interfere with the best practices that make your business model successful
- Many clients want to handle the app themselves and are happy to contact our Customer Support team directly
- For those who prefer more guidance, you have the option of using the Professional Assisted app feature as well as, in terms of support, communicating directly with the client
- Clients can always see your contact in formation in the Contact your Financial professional section as shown in the screenshot above
- If your contact information is incorrect, file an edit request with the correct information here: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Live Chat - Available after clicking Help
Client is stuck and can't submit the app
Clients must fill out the application questions in sequential order. There are times where clients jump ahead to review the remaining questions on the page. When they do, they may forget that they've missed a particular question and attempt to click Next to move forward.
At this point, and without a reminder that they still have to complete the current app section, they may think the app is 'stuck'.
To mitigate the chance of this, Coverpath highlights required questions that still require an answer: