Enter Client and Insured information then select Whole Life (or Whole Life & Convertible Term).
Check the visual sales tool for a clear, modern and dynamic representation of the policy benefits over time:
• Slide the age indicator to different points in the graph to see how the benefits change.
• Toggle the graph lines via the checkboxes next to add/remove:
- Guaranteed, Death Benefit
- Guaranteed, Cash Value
- Cumulative Contract Premium
• Send the illustration to your client by clicking Copy Link
• Click View basic illustration to see / download the traditional illustration
Click Start application to start the application on behalf of the client (click here for more information on the Professional Assisted process), or Launch email to send the client an application link and the client can fill out the application online.
The client experience is similarly clear and modern -- here is the initial landing page after clicking the Coverpath link:
• Clients can use the visual guide as well but can not currently update the application details like face amount and term.
• The Start application button kicks off the application process.
• Your contact information is always available at the bottom of the page.
Revising the illustration
Values can change during underwriting, thus requiring a revised illustration.
To support this process for clients and advisors, Coverpath systematically determines when a revised illustration is needed. In these cases, Coverpath creates the new illustration and collects advisor and owner signatures for a seamless process and excellent advisor and client experience.