If you need to resend an app link to a client you can do so easily through your account center:
- Click Clients
- Click on the case
- Click Copy Link to copy the (latest) app quote you sent: this allows you to retrieve the app link at any time.
- Click Resend Email to launch your email and send the client the (latest) app quote again.
- Some clients' insurance needs are best covered through multiple policies. In these cases, you can send multiple, different quotes to the same client. Each quote link stores the client and quote information you entered. For instructions on how to send multiple links, click here.
If you send an application (proposal) link to an incorrect email address, you can resend it to the right email address by following these steps:
- Copy the app link via the account center (see the third screenshot here)
- Email it to the correct email address
- The client will complete the first step in the app process by creating the MassMutual account using the correct email address
- IMPORTANT: The client must update/correct the email address shown in the app
We are working on a feature that allows financial professionals to correct email addresses without the client's involvement. We'll update the steps here when this is ready.
- For more information on setting up your email to work seamlessly with Coverpath, click here