Once you have posted to Facebook, you can boost your post to reach a specific targeted audience. You can create a target audience based on age, location, and interests. We recommend the following demographics based on testing:
- New Parents
- Outdoor Enthusiasts
To boost your post, follow these steps:
1. Click the "boost" button on your post.
2. Add a button by clicking on the drop-down on the left-hand side the dialog box (we recommend “Learn More.”)
3. Paste your Coverpath link in “choose a link for the button” section.
4. Select your target audience. You can target, your followers, friends of your followers, or a new audience.
To create a new audience, follow these steps:
a. select the age of your audience.
b. Select the location of your audience.
c. Select detailed interest tags to refine your audience.
d. Save your audience.
5. Set the duration and spend for your campaign.
6. Add your payment method and click "continue."
7. Click "boost" to start your campaign.