If you are a non-registered broker and see the following message when accessing Coverpath...
...then take the following steps:
- Go to massmutual.okta.com (Don't have an Okta account established? Click here)
- Select the dropdown menu under your name, then click Settings
- Click Edit
- Add your email address in the Secondary email field
- Click Save
- Select the dropdown menu under your name, then click Sign out
- Go to your email and look for the Okta confirmation
• Follow the instructions provided in the email to confirm the email address update
- In the Chrome browser, go to coverpath.com
- Login with your Okta credentials
- You should now have access to Coverpath
Coverpath and Okta
Coverpath access is governed by MassMutual's instance of Okta, a single sign on (SSO) access management application.
If you don't have a MassMutual Okta account established, work with your Brokerage Director to obtain it. Your Brokerage Director can contact the Agency Security Administrator (ASA) to get this set up. The GA or an Agency Field Support rep can help identify the ASA if necessary.
The ASA will contact Enterprise Technology Services who can complete the account creation process:
Enterprise Technology Services