What is it?
Gainfully is a platform that allows you to send your Coverpath link to multiple people at the same time. The Coverpath marketing team has created a series of html email templates and approved content to make it easier for you to reach out to your contacts.
Note 1: Your access to Gainfully will be live within 7-10 business days of your first login to Coverpath. This is because your unique Coverpath link is needed to set up your Gainfully profile, but your link is only generated after you log in to Coverpath.
Note 2: Gainfully does not provide leads. You must upload a list of contacts to begin sending email templates.
Create your profile
1. Once logged into Gainfully, navigate to the bottom left corner of the screen. Click the circular icon and click 'settings.'
2. Upload an image and fill our your profile. The information provided here will be automatically pulled into your email signature. For your photo, you can upload a personal photo or logo.
Note: if you have custom disclosures that must appear in your emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have them added to your account. Once added, they will automatically populate in emails.
Add a Delegate
1. Click on the 'Delegation' tab within your Gainfully profile.
2. Type in the email address of your delegate. They will receive an email prompting them to sign in.
3. In order for your delegate to access your account (after claiming their account via the email above,) they will need to navigate to account settings and select switch account. They will then be able to access all approved materials in Gainfully, upload client lists, and send email campaigns.
4. If your delegate is a delegate for other advisors as well, they will be able to view all the accounts they can act on behalf of.
- Anyone who had access to Coverpath before 10/9/19 will have access to the Gainfully Active Directory Group in OKTA by 10/22
- For new users of Coverpath (or those who login for the first time after 10/9) who you want to appoint as a delegate in Gainfully, follow the above process and then email their AE#, name, and email to email@example.com
- Delegates can be assigned multiple advisors in Gainfully
- Advisors can have multiple delegates in Gainfully