Before you can begin sending content or emails to your contacts, you'll need to upload them to Gainfully. You can add clients on a one-off basis or, upload a CSV.
1. Click the 'talk bubble' icons on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. First, create a list that you want to add clients to by clicking the list icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Segmenting your email addresses by different target audiences can increase client engagement. Note that Gainfully limits the number of clients per list to 500.
3. Once you create your list, click on the list name on the right-hand panel so that you can upload your clients to your new list. Note that your CSV should include 500 rows or less and should have the following column headers (note the Gainfully upload is case sensitive so headers should appear exactly as follows:) firstName, lastName, email.
4. You can add clients two ways, as a one-off by clicking the person icon at the top of your screen or in bulk via a CSV upload.
one-off client addition:
5. Once clients are uploaded into Gainfully, you cannot upload them again. If you want to move a client to a different list, simply go to "All Clients" and click on the three dots to the right of their name. You can then select the list you want to add them to.