In addition to sharing content and videos, Gainfully also allows you to send html templates that automatically embed the client's name, your contact details, and your Coverpath link. You may also attach content cards (videos and articles) to any of the email templates provided.
Note: Due to compliance regulations, you will be BCC’d on ALL emails that you send through Gainfully. If you do not wish to have these emails go to your inbox, you can redirect Gainfully emails to another folder in your Outlook. To set this up, follow the directions here.
1. Click the paper plan icon in the right-hand panel of the screen.
2. Select New Campaign.
3. Set yourself as the sender. Under the audience, select clients. Select the list you want to send to. (Note you must upload a list before you can select an email template.)
4. Scroll down and hit 'select template.'
5. Select member organizations.
6. Select Coverpath.
7. Choose the template you want to send.
8. Hit the preview button to see what your email will look like in your client's inbox. Note that the signature information is pulled directly from your Gainfully profile.
9. If you would like to attach an article or video to your email, close the preview, then click 'attach card.'
10. Choose the content card you would like to add.
11. Click send.
12. Click 'All Campaigns' to check your campaign opens and clicks.