Some clients' insurance needs are best covered through multiple policies. In these cases, you can send multiple, different quotes to the same client. Each quote link stores the client and quote information you entered.
- Clients can receive multiple quotes to the same email address
- New quotes do not replace any existing quotes, all quote information remains intact
- Supports multiple policies to be issued for the same insured (to ladder policies for example) or for multiple insureds with the same owner (such as a married couple who want a single account -- see details below)
- Individual quotes can each have different commission splits
How to send multiple links
Use the Search Clients functionality to quickly find clients:
Coverpath will let you know if a client already exists. If so, search for the client and select him/her to auto-populate the matching information:
Coverpath also supports sending multiple quotes/links, intended for different individuals**, to the same email address. For example, if your client represents a couple, two people who each want coverage and want to use the same email login, each quote can be sent to the same email address.
- **A single MassMutual Coverpath account is associated with the email address. Each application is housed in the same account, with its associated login. If a couple wants separate accounts, simply send each quote/link to their separate emails.
- **Applies if there is a single owner for each policy. For example, Partner1 creates the MassMutual Coverpath account and begins her app where she is the both the owner of the policy and the insured. Partner2 begins his app where Partner1 is the owner and he is the insured.
- The new quote/link is sent to the owner's email address and will show in the single MassMutual Coverpath account that both clients share.