If you are a broker and don't have access to Coverpath, you can request it through this form:
To access Coverpath, follow 3 easy steps:
- Open the Chrome browser (download it here if you don't have it)
- Go to https://coverpath.com
- Login with your MassMutual credentials** (also known as your MassMutual Okta login): AA«F_AGENT_CODE» and password
**If you don't have your MassMutual access credentials, click here
You can also access Coverpath through your MassMutual app home page. The Coverpath tile will appear there:
Are you a career advisor?
IMPORTANT: Coverpath and browser type
- Coverpath works in all modern browsers, however, please use Chrome as the preferred browser at this time. Do not use Internet Explorer (IE) as this is no longer an up-to-date browser.
Coverpath works for clients across all modern browser types.
- Coverpath is mobile optimized -- in addition to working on your desktop, laptop or tablet, you can access Coverpath on your mobile phone.
- If you have problems accessing Coverpath, let us know via email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Testing Coverpath 'on yourself'
**Obtaining Your MassMutual Login
Coverpath access is governed by MassMutual's instance of Okta, a single sign on (SSO) access management application.
If you don't have a MassMutual Okta account established, work with your Brokerage Director to obtain it. Your Brokerage Director can contact the Agency Security Administrator (ASA) to get this set up. The GA or an Agency Field Support rep can help identify the ASA if necessary.
The ASA will contact Enterprise Technology Services who can complete the account creation process:
Enterprise Technology Services