In some instances, your client may not qualify for Express path (fluidless) or Temporary Life Insurance Coverage (TLIC) - and exams are required to proceed to underwriting. This is sometimes called knockout and you can find out why, by going into your Account Center - click here for more details. The medical exam is required within 120 days.
- If a client gets this initial decision, they will be shown the following screen:
- They will see the following screen and receive an email to DocuSign.
- The client will receive an email from DocuSign. They must click on Review Document.
- The client will enter the last four digits of their social security number, then click on Validate.
- The client will click on continue and sign wherever necessary
- After the application is e-signed, the advisor will receive an email to e-sign as well. Then the client will be contacted by the exam vendor to schedule a medical exam. For more details on this process, click here.