There are occasions when the solution to specific requests would be to cancel and resubmit the application. This action can only be completed on the client’s end. When an application is cancelled and resubmitted, all the previous answers will automatically pre-populate. Please note that these answers can be revised if needed.
- The client will log into their Coverpath account at coverpath.massmutual.com
- Select the Policies tab and select the specific application
- Once they select Cancel Application, it will prompt a message to confirm the cancellation
- If the application needs to be revised and resubmitted, they will head back to the Policies tab and select that case
- Select resubmit on the next prompted page
- This will lead them back into the application with all their previous answers populated. The client can go in and revise any answer on the application. Once that is done, they will need to check off the acknowledgement section and submit the application by clicking Get My Decision
IMPORTANT: Once the client resubmits the application, it will go back into the queue to be reviewed.
- If the cancellation was done after an exam was completed and the advisor ordered the exam
- Please call Coverpath support to note that the application has been cancelled and resubmitted and reference the lab slip so support can match up the lab results and case
- If the cancellation was done after being presented with an offer
- Please call Coverpath support so this case can be fast-tracked through underwriting