This option populates a personalized email which includes a link to the quote the advisor prepared. The client fills out a majority of the application. Click here for instructions on how to start an application as the advisor.
- Login to Coverpath
- Click on Quote or Apply on the home page. Note: if you are a proxy user (sales assistant, NBC, etc.), click here for instructions on how to select an advisor to proxy on their behalf.
- Fill out the owner and insured’s information
- Note: the owner will be the one completing the application, so be sure to enter the primary owner’s name and email address.
- If you have already sent a quote or an application to a client, you will receive the below error. You must use the search functionality (Search Clients) to find the client and populate their information on the quote page.
- Uncheck the “Insured is same as owner” checkbox if the insured will be different
- Be sure to change any commission split for this case by clicking EDIT. Click here for more information on commission splits.
- Fill out the quote by selecting a product type, then the product details. For information on how to create a joint application/quote click here. For more information on how to create a whole life application/quote click here.
- Click on Launch Email
- Your email includes a link to the quote you prepared; the link takes the client to a personalized greeting and the quote you prepared. Click here for details on the client experience.
Note: For instructions on how to view a pending application and see the answers your client filled out, click here.
Important: Click here for more detailed instructions and how to resend a quote.
Sending Multiple Links / Resending Links
- If you need to send multiple links click here for further details and instructions.
- If you need to resend a link to the same client, click here for details and instructions.
Click here for details on the client experience