Your client will have a slightly different experience, depending on the type of Coverpath link that you sent them. For help determining which approach is best for your client, click here. Generally, speaking there are two experiences. Click on either of them to see more below.
- The client was sent an advisor's unique Coverpath (marketing) link
- The client was sent a Coverpath quote or application link
The client was sent an advisor's unique Coverpath (marketing) link
- Your client receives an email from you with your unique Coverpath (marketing) link or sees your link posted on social media, your website, etc.
- When the client clicks on the link, they are brought to the Coverpath page in a browser. They will click on Get A Quote.
- Your client will fill in some basic info, shown below, to dynamically get a quote. Once that is complete, they will click on Apply Now.
- Your client will create a login using their email address and click Submit.
- Your client will complete the application question-by-question until there are gold check marks down the left hand side. They will then enter a verification code that is received via email. Once the code is entered, they will click on Get my Decision. For further information on the potential outcomes and follow-up steps like e-signature, click here.
The client was sent a Coverpath quote or Application link
- Your client receives an email from you with their unique link to complete the application.
- When the client clicks on the link, they are brought to a personalized Coverpath landing page where the client can complete the application. They will click on Apply Now. Note: if the information is not correct or they'd like a different quote, they can click on "Need to change something?" in the yellow text.
- Your client will be prompted to enter the verification code that we text them to confirm their identity. The phone number is the one that you entered when you were prompted after completing the quote.
- IMPORTANT: The client needs to review all questions before the application can be submitted. They will need to fill out any section that has not been completed, until there are gold check marks down the left side. Note: The client may change responses that the advisor previously provided.
- The client is responsible for submitting the application. You will receive an email notification when the app is submitted. To do this, the client will click Get my Decision. For further information on the potential outcomes and follow-up steps like e-signature, click here.
IMPORTANT: After the client e-signs the app and submits it, you will be prompted via email for e-signature. You must sign the app before it can proceed to the next stage of processing.